ARMM Associates offers a hard-to-find skill set for superior roof design and repair: specialized knowledge, long industry experience, cutting-edge CAD technology, proven products and expert budget management.
ARMM Associates spearheads a broad range of roof design, repair and planning services for new building projects, existing building renovation/rehabilitation and historic restorations.
ARMM develops projects from small to complex, from individual sites to large-scale campuses, communities or districts comprised of multiple buildings and mixed uses. Our team possesses comprehensive knowledge of disciplines critical to superior roof design and repair: architecture, renovation, land planning, urban design, engineering, construction economics, city planning, regional planning and interior design.
Our design philosophy distinguishes our approach from competing roofing consultants: we assess all aspects of the existing and proposed natural and man-made environment to enhance project process and outcome. Call ARMM Associates today for a list of clients who endorse our roof repair and design as aesthetically pleasing, functional and cost-effective.
Featuring cutting-edge multi-dimensional Auto CAD systems that speed and process working isometrics, ARMM Associates services for designing and repairing roofs comprise:
- If repairing, evaluate existing roof for conditions contributing to roof failure
- If new construction, evaluate existing architectural and engineering drawings and specifications for building construction
- As requested, evaluate feasibility for solar roofing applications
- Prepare detailed drawings and specifications for roof; address deficiencies if repairing
- Specify proven, cost-effective materials
- Specify precise application procedures for watertight result
- Review roof design files and drawings with stakeholders pre-construction
- Perform red-lining and resubmit to architect for final review and construction manual placement
- Prepare documents for competitive bidding process
- Perform roof construction project management